The following requirements must be met to the satisfaction of the Training Committee to receive satisfactory certification of internship completion:
- The internship requires a total of 2000 hours. A minimum of 500 hours in the provision of direct face-to-face clinical services is required.
- The internship must be satisfactorily completed with achievement of high intermediate skill level on all core competencies assessed.
- All assigned clinical documentation and administrative record keeping must be completed.
- Regular attendance at all didactics including monthly Topics in Psychology, the weekly Geriatric Neuropsychology Assessment Seminar, Case Conference presentations and other meetings.
- All supervisor evaluation forms, intern evaluation forms, and internship program Evaluation forms must be completed.
- Formal case presentations are required.